TWITTER

Friday, August 14, 2009

happy 3 months!

My baby girl is 3 months! Goodness... she is so precious to me. I am so deeply blessed. She is the easiest baby ever... and when I say easy, I mean EASY. She simply sleeps, smiles, and laughs. A pure delight. Never, ever fusses. 
Nowadays she is starting to scoot on her back by pushing her heels into the floor. I rarely put her down on the floor (because her of big brothers) but when I do she gets so close to rolling over. She is laughing - loves to be tickled under her chin. Today she learned that she can grab her bow out of her hair. Um, no no little girl! She was so proud of herself as she pulled her flower out of her hair! 

Mommy promptly put her flower back in her hair! A few minutes later she passed out on her playmat. I tell you, the third child sleeps anytime, anywhere!
To sum up these past three months - it has been a pure joy. Three children can be chaos at times but the joy is indescribable. I thank God for His sweet mercies every day. 

No comments: