TWITTER

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Happy 5 Month Birthday!!!

Sweet baby Jude is five months old today! Amazing how quickly time flies with the second child... I just want to pause life for a few minutes and really treasure these moments. I look back at all the heartache and pain we went through just to have Jude and it makes me overwhelmed with thanksgiving for my two little blessings (and my one big blessing, kyle). I am so undeserving of God's grace.
We are very excited that Jude's future wife :) has just been born into the world!!! On Friday my best friend gave birth to a precious baby girl named Tennyson. We will be traveling to Fort Worth this coming weekend to meet her and officially arrange the marriage between her and Jude! Haha. You think I'm kidding. I'm not.... well maybe just a little.

No comments: