TWITTER

Saturday, April 11, 2009

texas bluebonnets - TAKE 1

Ok... it's a Texas thing. But I HAVE to get pictures of the kids in the bluebonnets every year. Alot of blood, sweat, and tears goes into it because MY children are bent on making sure that every year I DON'T get pictures of them in the bluebonnets. I don't know what it is. There were dozens of kids in the field... all sitting nicely in their easter outfits, smiling sweetly for the camera. Then there was MY children - Jude screaming his head off because he didn't like the flowers and grass, while Noah sprinted through the flowers in every direction but towards me. The photographer in me gets soooooo frustrated because I just want a decent picture but it's no use... here's the first attempt:





and baby Evy too...

2 comments:

Harms Family said...

Cassie...These are great. You are too hard on yourself. Absolutely wonderful pictures. You look so good too. I love the one of Noah trying to hug Jude. And then the one of Noah with his hand under his chin. Precious!

Lisa said...

awww, you look great Cassie! And of course the boys are adorable as always! love the bluebonnets...we need to take our pics soon too! :)