TWITTER

Friday, February 13, 2009

O-N-E

Happy ONE year birthday Jude!!!
My sweet baby turned one today... had a small celebration at home since we are all partied out with Noah's birthday and then their combined birthday party last week. Whew! All I can say is that he very much enjoyed his birthday cupcake... ate every last crumb! And he has officially started walking - no more crawling for him! Yesterday he decided that he was all grown up and that he was going to walk. It's been a month of 5-10 steps here and there but I guess he thought that he would start off his 2nd year by walking. Noah just thinks it's hilarious that Jude is walking... he will grab his hand and pull him to a running pace, then they tumble to the ground laughing their heads off. They keep me in stitches!




3 comments:

Laughing Amersons said...

You have been so busy lately! I've truly enjoyed keeping up with you on your blog. I still say that you make beautiful babies...and I can't wait to see how gorgeous your little girl is! Happy B-days/Anniversary!

PS-I've started blogging now too! I'm hoping to start getting the hang of things soon!

Jenny said...

What a sweet baby! happy Birthday Jude!! and Noah...wow your February resembles our March! Craziness!

Anonymous said...

Aww so cute! I love the cupcake, it looks so tasty. :D