TWITTER

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

sneak peak!

SSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Don't tell anyone but here is a sneak peak at the boys Halloween (i mean, fall festival) costumes! I have been planning on making the boys' Bob and Larry costumes but I came across a super deal... a lady on craigslist was selling them for $20 (they are orginally $25 EACH). At first I was going to have Noah be Larry but once the costumes arrived all he could talk about was BOB... so maybe Jude will have to be the cucumber. As you can see, the costumes are too big for Jude. I am going to scale down Larry quite a bit... maybe sew a new one altogether. Too bad they don't make baby sized veggietales!
excuse the dirty handprints all of my mirror... a certain little boy likes to stand there and admire himself (sticky fingers and all!)

No comments: