TWITTER

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

yuck

I should have stayed bed in bed today...
The day just went downhill from the broken jar of salsa. I take Noah upstairs for his nap, tuck him in and all the such. I come downstairs and find the lovely dog has gone to the bathroom all over the floor... both kind :(
As I clean that up, I hear Noah stomping around his room and slamming the dresser drawers. So as I make my way to his room I can hear him scrambling to jump on his bed. As I open the door to his room the smell of urine hits my nose and I see a naked little bottom jumping up and down on his bed. After we get the sheets changed and put his clothes/diaper back on, I tuck him in again.
Now it is time to try and get Jude to nap... after rocking him for 30 minutes he finally falls asleep and so we try to catch a quick nap together on the couch. The noise from upstairs (noah jumping on his bed and running around his room) calms down and finally ceases. We are awoken from our slumber by a butt naked little boy trying to turn on the television. Noah had once again ripped off his clothes and diaper aparently. With fear in my heart of what I would find in his room (his bottom was dirty) I made my way to his room once again. This time there was urine all over his bed and pillows, and diarrhea all over the floor. So at the moment, Resolve Pet and Kid Stain Remover is soaking the carpet and I am trying to regain a bit of sanity. I definately should have just pulled the covers up over my head and refused to get up.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Poor Cassie! I hope reinforcements are on their way soon!!

SMiLeD said...

I'm sorry you had such a bad day, hoping tommorrow is better.

Jenny said...

Tomorrow is a new day....i'm sorry today was so rough!!!

I'm pretty sure that days like this are the reason God made kids so darn cute...