TWITTER

Friday, May 16, 2008

be a saint, drink some coffee


Ok, so I admit it... I am obsessed with coffee. I drink several cups a day just to keep up with my kids. I really hate handing my money over to starbucks because they are so anti-Christian but am just lazy so I do it anyways... well I did, until now. Saint's Coffee is an awesome company that is committed to helping those children in much lesser circumstances. When you purchase just one pound of coffee from them, one orphan child is fed meals for an entire month. Doesn't that just get you excited??? By simply ordering coffee you can feed a child in Swaziland, Africa or Russia for 30 days! I am tired of handing over my money to big corporations who do nothing but sit in their vacation homes and feed their own fat bellies. If you want to make a difference in the life of a child... partner with Saint's Coffee, www.saintscoffee.com

No comments: